Elope to the Beach
Elopements, Small Weddings, and Micro-Weddings
Small weddings have quickly become the most popular way to get married in the United States. Elopements, small weddings, and the newly coined micro-weddings are sweeping the nation.
There are only four simple steps to Eloping to the beach
- Select your date. Contact the team at Sunny Beach Weddings to reserve your date with us.
- Select your Hotel. There are many great options. We will set up your wedding on the beach by your Hotel.
- Apply for your marriage license.
- Show up and have a great wedding! Hard to believe, but it really is this simple. Let your wedding be a joyous experience, not a stressful one.
- “SAVE THE DATE” with only a $500 Retainer Fee. This fee will be applied to the final balance.
Why should I plan an elopement?
- Save thousands of dollars. A traditional wedding will cost tens of thousand of dollars. Instead use this money for an extravagant honeymoon, a down payment on a house, or just start your life together out right with plenty of savings.
- No need to plan a separate honeymoon. You are already staying at a beautiful ocean front hotel. Stay a week after at the same Hotel. Enjoy the beaches, restaurants and excitement our resort area has to offer.
- Only have your closest friends and family attend. Share the moment with the people most important to you. Some of our couples will schedule another reception back home a few weeks after the wedding.
Our Elopement package starts at only $1500 and includes:
Photo Slide Show
2 Pole Altar With Chiffon and Simple Floral Decor
No hidden fees. This is the total amount for your wedding package unless you decide to add additional services and items.
Looking for a little more? We offer packages that include music, arbor, chairs, center aisle runner, videography and more. If you only want to add one or two of these, we also offer a la carte services.
Ready to start planning your elopement wedding?
We’re now booking 2023 and 2024 beach weddings!