Elope to the Beach
Elopements, Small Weddings, and Micro-Weddings
Small weddings have quickly become the most popular way to get married in the United States. After the pandemic of 2020/2021, many couples had to change or cancel their wedding plans. Elopements, small weddings, and the newly coined micro-weddings are sweeping the nation.
There are only four simple steps to Eloping to the beach
- Select your date. Contact the team at Sunny Beach Weddings to reserve your date with us.
- Select your Hotel. There are many great options. We will set up your wedding on the beach by your Hotel.
- Apply for your marriage license.
- Show up and have a great wedding! Hard to believe, but it really is this simple. Let your wedding be a joyous experience, not a stressful one.
Why should I plan an elopement?
- Save thousands of dollars. A traditional wedding will cost tens of thousand of dollars. Instead use this money for an extravagant honeymoon, a down payment on a house, or just start your life together out right with plenty of savings.
- No need to plan a separate honeymoon. You are already staying at a beautiful ocean front hotel. Stay a week after at the same Hotel. Enjoy the beaches, restaurants and excitement our resort area has to offer.
- Only have your closest friends and family attend. Share the moment with the people most important to you. Some of our couples will schedule another reception back home a few weeks after the wedding.
Our Elopement package starts at only $1000 and includes:
Looking for a little more? We offer packages that include music, arbor, chairs, center aisle runner, videography and more. If you only want to add one or two of these, we also offer a la carte services.
Ready to start planning your elopement wedding?
We’re now booking 2022 and 2023 beach weddings!